Above is a picture of the GAT II release event from Flag. Pretty impressive. But where’s LRH? That question also works when talking about the church as a whole.
Below is an email forwarded to us. It comes from the CO I HELP INT and was sent to all field auditors their marching orders regarding GAT II. Just imagine how you might feel as a field auditor receiving this email. We love how it assumes each field auditor has already forked out R57000 for the new E-Meter.
We wonder what Terry Atkinson & Paul Barter must think of all this. Is Terry still as loyal to COB now?
“It has come up that some field auditors are still uncertain regarding what do they have to do to get the Golden Age of Tech Phase II implemented in their field practice.
To rectify this, here are the exact steps that every single field auditor who uses a meter to audit must get done before they are ok to continue delivering auditing using a meter.
Keep in mind that the Golden Age of Tech Phase II has as its purpose allowing everyone to move up the bridge at the speed that LRH said it should take.
Add to this the known fact that using the tools that formthe Golden Age of Tech Phase II, people actually do go up the Bridge at the speed LRH established.
So while these are the required steps and they are not optional it’s only because it’s already proven that by doing it this way, the public win just as LRH wanted them to.
It really is only about getting people up the Bridge as fast as can be so they achieve total freedom and personal eternity right now!
1. Study your Mark Ultra VIII E-meter Owner’s Manual.
2. Go to your org and go one time through the E-meter drills using your Mark Ultra VIII E-meter, both as a coach and as a student.
3. Study the collection of HCO Admin Letters of newly cancelled and Revised issues. Your org has these.
4. As per HCO PL 19 AUG 79RA HIGH-CRIME CHECKOUTS AND WORD CLEARING,get your High Crime checkouts on the key references that have been revised. The Qual Sec of the org has the references. It was found that some field auditors were doing the High Crime checkouts with other field auditors. The above PL is very specific as to where these checkouts getdone.
5. Study all the new Preclear Indoctrination Manuals. There are 9 intotal in the org for you to study.
6. Study the HGC Delivery Materials Administration Manual which is in the org.Once through the above, you as an auditor that uses the meter are okay to continue auditing.
The above steps take 1-2 weeks at most.
You are then to sign up for and start your full training line-up starting with the Student Hat.
The full training line-up means Student Hat, Pro Trs,Pro Upper Indoc Trs, full Pro Metering Course and Academy Levels 0-IV.As all these are new courses, they are done by all auditors. The full training line-up is done on a standard study schedule which still allows you to deliver 1-2 intensives a week as an auditor.
The above steps are what you need to be doing right now and as quickly as possible. We already know the training is fast and so is the processing.
We need you back in the chair with all the tools of the Golden Age of Tech Phase II at your fingertips right now because we are clearing this planet for real now and you are a key element in all this.You, yes, you, are fully expected to be making dozens of Clears this year and with all field auditors, mission auditors and org auditors routinely making Clears at the speed we already know it takes, we will clear this planet now!I look forward to hearing of your amazing wins which I’m sure will be happening faster than you think!
Until you actually do the above steps and also get onto these courses, the entire Golden Age of Tech Phase II will not be real to you and you will still be thinking of doing things the old (and slow) way.
The past is gone.
This is a whole new world and we need you in it now.
Over to you and enjoy the rocket ride of watching your pcs fly up the Bridge!
Ml, CO I HELP INT”