The promo piece below has just been sent out by Ideal Orgs.
We couldn’t help but wonder if the person who created this thought about or saw the irony of the final product.
- Besides the obvious attempt of depicting a charging rhinoceros, using the word “charging” in relation to Ideal Orgs is rather amusing. Parishioners being “charged” to buy and renovate expensive buildings, being charged exorbitant prices for services and 10-year old technology e-meters etc.
- Alternatively, the same word could be used to describe the Ideal Org program which is “charging” ahead despite ample evidence of the program failing all over the planet.
- And then of course there are also the wild “charges” the Church makes against people who have communicated their disagreement with the current status quo. The charges contained in some of the SP declares would give any sleazy tabloid a run for its money
- Considering the Rhinceros is one of the most endangered species on the planet, putting a picture of one on a promo-piece is quite telling – both for the Church and the Ideal Org Program. Is this a prophecy of what is to become of the Church and/or the Ideal Org program?
- Rhino’s have extremely poor eyesight and are known to charge at anything, including objects that pose no threat to them. This pretty much describes the Church’s viewpoint insofar as making wild charges at anything or anyone they perceive to be a threat – mass declares, ridiculous squirrel buster activities, surveillance and fair-gaming of whistle-blowers, enforced disconnections and the like. The Church, like the Rhinoceros has poor sight of the fact that their own activities such as fair game and hate-websites are causing them far more harm and black PR than anyone “out there”. Much like a rhinoceros repeatedly charging at a concrete wall – the rhino will come off second best.
In our opinion, it would have been far more beneficial to use this picture to promote Precept 12 of The Way to Happiness (Safeguard and improve your environment). But that’s just us.
And so, without further ado, here is the promo piece.