Email & promo lines have recently been buzzing about Joburg North Ideal Org being DONE!
All the money needed to purchase “Fern Manor” (as it’s being coined) is in the bank!
In another email, it is claimed that Africa is the first continent to own all it’s Ideal “Properties” (we will address this statement later on on the article).
And finally, another promo piece “5 Reasons it’s Ideal” – as seen below:
Now lets look at some facts:
- This building, at a purchase price of R30 Million, is THE most expensive Ideal Org purchase to date – it outstrips Joburg, Pretoria, Cape Town, Port Elizabeth and Durban by far.
- Notice the sleight of hand by saying “Africa is the first continent to own all its Ideal Org Properties!” – Of course they cannot state that they own all their Ideal Org buildings, because what was supposed to be Durban Ideal Org is now an empty lot.
- “No renovations are needed on the exterior”. Carefully omitted is that in order to make this building an Ideal Org, extensive interior renovations will be needed. On top of this, they still have to pay for furniture, fittings, computer equipment and networking, IT & AV equipment, signage, GAT2 materials for the academies & qual, meters for every auditing room (2 each), Div6 displays, film room projectors, phone systems and staff uniforms. All told, they will probably need close to another R30 Million for this. If the public think they can heave a sigh of relief for a while – they have a rude awakening coming their way. The fundraising is going to continue unabated.
- Our sources have informed us the current tenants of “Fern Manor” still have 2 years left on their lease. This data has not been made known to the public. Only once the tenants vacate the building can any interior work begin – so Joburg North will not be opening for business any time soon. So much for “all Ideal Orgs done in 2014 and the AO opening in 2015”. This “lie” has long ago become a never-ending pipe dream.
- And as for a generator now being a qualifying factor in making a building into an “Ideal Org” – we have no words. Perhaps this is because Pretoria is sitting with a hefty outstanding account, and Joburg Org org now owes in excess of R2 Million for unpaid electricity. So perhaps having a generator is a good thing in this case. But someone needs to tell them that in order to run, it will need fuel – and lots of it.
- And last but not least, it’s being announced that on the 6th December there will be an event at Joburg Org where every single donor will be acknowledged. Does this include the many people who made large contributions and then became part of the “blitzkrieg declared apostate brigade”? Somehow we think not.
Perhaps the donations by the “SPs” should be returned to them as not only will they not be recognised for their contributions, but they will never be allowed to enter the Ideal Org they helped create.
Just a thought.