Article by Morris Adams
WHY YOU CAN’T GET CASE GAIN INSIDE THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY
Probably the most telling failure of RCS (Radical Corporate Scientology) or what is today laughably still called the “Church of Scientology”, is that a person cannot get any significant case gain while he or she is a part of it.
Tremendous gain is available from doing Scientology – beyond your wildest dreams. But you can’t get it by receiving auditing or doing training as a member of the Church of Scientology. The best you can do there is get just a small taste of it.
Here are the reasons:
- The church is being run by an SP. All staff are PTS, Sea Org most of all. If you are on lines at an org, you are, or soon will be, PTS. “And may you never be the same again.” This used to be a good thing, but today in the “church” it means you will never be yourself again.
- Everyone’s case is being C/Sed by David Miscavige. Not only is he an SP but he is not trained, does not audit others, and does not himself get any auditing. LRH got continuous auditing. Miscavige gets no auditing. Auditing is not valuable to him, and neither is training. C/Sing is not based on the person’s individual case state, analyzed by highly trained C/Ses. It is the same for everyone, and is based on Miscavige’s whim. (Well not really Miscavige’s “whim”. It is well thought out to keep the money flowing in, while making sure no one really goes up the bridge)
- Out-tech is rampant in the church. It is the squirrel organization to beat all other squirrel organizations. David Miscavige is a fountain of verbal tech. He has misunderstoods on the tech that would make any word-clearer cringe. A prime example of this is the “three swing F/N”.
- The church uses “reverse scientology”, not real scientology. David Miscavige has no intention of applying the right tech correctly.
- Church auditors do not follow the Auditor’s code (explained in more detail below).
- Auditing in the church is not “for the PC”. It has many other intentions. But helping the PC is definitely not the main one, and not even a major one. Some examples are: to bring in money, to get people under control, to keep people thinking badly of themselves (which is the end result of continuous, unnecessary sec checks), to have “up stats” (although their stats have absolutely no validity).
- For people on OT levels III through to VII: A person auditing on these levels cannot get the real wins available from them without an ever-increasing ability to grant beingness, but the granting of beingness is absent from the thinking and actions of the church today. It is even frowned-upon and ridiculed. So it is not possible to get the real gains available from these OT levels while being a part of the church.
The current “Church of Scientology” is a monumental betrayal of LRH and everything he worked for – the millions of words of writing, the thousands of lectures, the countless hours of research.
Regardless of the things LRH may or may not have done wrong, he has left a body of technical material that can give you and me personal insights, feelings of well-being, increased love and compassion, increased understanding of self, life and others; hugely increased abilities; deeper appreciation of the things we like; plus much, much more – beyond what was ever available before.
The gains and wins of Scientology and LRH Tech are still available if used in the right way, as described by LRH in tremendous detail.
But Scientology is no longer available within the “Church of Scientology”.
Here are some places I know of where it is available today, in the independent field:
The Dror Mission in Haifa, Israel, run by Dani and Tami Lemberger. All Scientology auditing is available, including the Solo levels.
Trey Lotz, field auditor in Los Angeles. Trey delivers all audited actions, including NOTs, OT Review and the L’s. He has continuous great success with all of these.
Ronit and Yossi Charny in Portland, Oregon.
There are many more all over the world. Every continent on Earth has many Independent Groups and Auditors. The ones mentioned above are just the ones I personally know most about.
HOW THE AUDITOR’S CODE IS NOT BEING FOLLOWED IN THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY TODAY
Regarding auditors in the “church” not following the Auditor’s Code, what is happening is that “Command Intention” conflicts with points of the Auditor’s Code. And it is always Command Intention that wins out. Although there are some auditors who still try to do the best for their PCs, if an auditor ignores Command Intention in favor of the Auditor’s Code then that auditor will be removed as an auditor or if an SO staff member, sent to the RPF – which is what happened to Claire Reppen for example.
Points Of The Auditor’s Code That Are Violated In The “Church” Today
(2) “I promise not to invalidate the preclear’s case or gains in or out of session.” VIOLATED WITH GROSS CASE INVALIDATION VIA GAT 1 AND GAT 2 AND OTHER ACTIVITIES.
(3) “I promise to administer only Standard Tech to a preclear in the standard way.” THIS IS NO LONGER DONE. “STANDARD TECH” IS BEING REWRITTEN BY MISCAVIGE. IT IS NOT STANDARD TECH THAT IS BEING ADMINISTERED, BUT MISCAVIGE TECH.
(5) “I promise not to process a preclear who has not had sufficient rest and who is physically tired.” EXCEPT IF THE ORG NEEDS TO GET THEIR STATS UP, IN WHICH CASE IT IS TOTALLY OK TO DO THIS.
(11) “I promise never to get angry with a preclear in session.” VIOLATED IN SEC CHECKS. (No excuse that the auditor makes the statement first: “I am not auditing you.”)
(13) “I promise never to run any one action beyond its floating needle.” TOTALLY VIOLATED WITH THE “THREE SWINGS” NONSENSE.
(14) “I promise to grant beingness to the preclear in session.” CHURCH EXECS DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS. GRANTING OF BEINGNESS IS COMPLETELY GONE FROM THE CHURCH.
(21) “I promise to estimate the current case state of a preclear only by Standard Case Supervision data and not to diverge because of some imagined difference in the case.” NOT BEING DONE. THE CASE IS ESTIMATED BY MISCAVIGE’S WHIM AND APPLIED TO EVERYONE REGARDLESS OF THEIR ACTUAL STATE OF CASE. STANDARD CASE SUPERVISION DOESN’T MATTER.
(22) “I promise never to use the secrets of a preclear divulged in session for punishment or personal gain.” GROSSLY VIOLATED FOR PC’S BOTH IN AND OUT OF THE CHURCH.
(27) “I promise to refuse to permit any being to be physically injured, violently damaged, operated on or killed in the name of “mental treatment”. GROSSLY VIOLATED BY GANG BANG SEC CHECKS, AMONG OTHER THINGS.
(29) “I promise to refuse to admit to the ranks of practitioners any being who is insane”. VIOLATED: DAVID MISCAVIGE IS INSANE. DAVID MISCAVGE IS THE NUMBER ONE PRACTITIONER IN THE CHURCH TODAY, SENIOR TO SNR C/S INT.
Editor footnote: Our thanks to Morris for contributing this article.
It is a well-established fact the major focus of the church has to do with MAKING MONEY. This has been the case for years. The constant attention on fundraising accompanied by an utter failure to deliver standard SCN has been a massive betrayal to both the parishioners of the Church AND to LRH. This is what he has to say about what orgs should be doing:
“Orgs have only 2 major final valuable products.
One is well-trained auditors. The other is satisfied pcs”.
(LRH ED 131 INT, LIFE REPAIR BLOCK).
We’d like to hear your views, comments, observations and any personal experiences you’ve had in relation to the issues raised by Morris.