This platform exists primarily for people who still consider themselves Scientologists or who at least have an interest to see the subject freed from dictatorial control.
Therefore our moderation policy has this intent at its heart.
We do not wish to be overly prescriptive or to censor and robust debate is encouraged but we cannot and will not tolerate personal or ad hominem attacks.
The South African community of Scientologists has become fractured and could be considered to be out of comm. We would like to change this.
The authors of this blog consist of a group of concerned South African Scientologists who feel that the time is right to establish a forum where some honest-to-God two-way comm can occur and where the truth is confronted head-on.
You might be surprised at the number of South Africans who feel this way. We often struggle to find each other since we have long learned that it is generally unsafe to openly discuss issues that are controversial or considered entheta. “ It is our hope that through this platform we can find each other.
We welcome all contributions to this blog, whether in the form of post comments or submission of your personal stories of experiences in the church.
- This blog is provided for open, transparent topics and conversations in which people connect, discuss, share ideas, and debate the articles and issues at hand.
- The author/s of this blog will never issue any personal information (names, email addresses etc) of a user/member. If you wish to contact someone privately, you may request this and we will forward that request on your behalf.
- If you are “under the radar” and do not wish to be identified for any reason, be careful of supplying too much information (locations/dates).
- We will not post any comments or articles containing the names of other “under the radar” Scientologists unless we have their prior written approval to publish their name/s.
- We reserve the right to moderate comments that contain profanity, anti-religious speech (any religion) and violence (or threats thereof).
- We will not allow tolls, trollish behaviour or stalking.
- We will moderate comments solely intended to provoke other users of this blog or to cause confusion or inhibit regular, on-topic conversation.
- Be respectful of the blog author/s and members by staying on topic with your comments.
- We do not allow posting the same comment multiple times within one thread or on multiple threads (spam).
- This is not an “anti-SCN” or “anti-LRH” blog and as such we reserve the right to moderate any comment intended purely to offend those users who still consider themselves Scientologists. There are many “hate” blogs and websites extolling disdain for all things SCN and LRH – this is not one of them.
- As this blog is for everyone including those “still in the Church” we will not allow any posts containing references to confidential SCN levels.