For the last 5 weeks Pretoria org has been sending out a newsletter which offers some insight into how they are doing. From the newsletter we are going to focus on the graduates since this encapsulates everything an org should be doing.
We have made the point before and we are making it again that the purpose of highlighting this is not to be critical for the sake of it. The fact that people are completing auditing and training is a good thing and we would certainly not deny those completions their gains. The purpose of bringing this up is to give the reality of the Ideal Org program against the constant PR of what Ideal Orgs do. The Pretoria Ideal Org is a R40 million project.
The graduates are all listed below. Every type of graduate is listed: Div 4, Div 6 (including extension courses), auditing and training as well as staff completions. It is EVERYTHING.
- An average of 9 completions per week
- The highest level of tech training completed in this time period is 1 Pro TRs course.
- 3 Student Hat completions
- 9 Purif completions (6 of which are re-dos)
- A total of 44 public were serviced over this period (some did two or more cycles). This averages out to less than 9 people serviced per week.
- Extension courses: 4, Basics Courses: 12, Div6 Service: 12, Staff Hatting: 7, Div4 Training: 5 and Div4 Processing 15.
18 June Newsletter: 17 Graduates
- Adelaide Ngobeni Basic Study Manual
- Pat von Fintel Purification Specialist Course
- Gedeon Mwamba HAS Mini Hat
- Sylvia Mkhothamo Dianetics Seminar
- Juan Odendal Dianetics Seminar
- Zbigniew Tyloch Personal efficiency Course
- Moira du Plessis Hubbard Dianetics Auditor Course
- Anthony Prolad Self Analysis Course
- Linda Handfield-Jones Philadelphia Doctorate Course Lectures
- Roelof Lategan NED Drug Rundown
- Stevens Mashilo Staff Status One
- Sylvia Mkhothamo Basic Study Manual
- Lezette Goosen Objectives Auditing
- Anthonie Goosen Objectives Auditing
- Mthandazo Ndlovu Student Hat
- Ronald Palmer Philadelphia Doctorate Course Lectures
- Stephan Zharare Estates Manager Mini Hat
23 June Newsletter: 5 Graduates
- Shane Smith The Way to Happiness Course
- Roxanne Knott Introduction to Scientology Ethics Course
- Lezette Goosen Survival Rundown
- Zane Smith Purification Rundown
- Sibongile Ntuli Student Hat
29 June Newsletter: 6 Graduates
- Susan Kleijnhans – Fundamantals of Thought Course
- Anthonie Goosen – Survival Rundown
- Lezette Goosen – Scientology Drug Rundown
- Ronald Palmer – Pro TRs Course
- Mmagadi Mabiletsa – Fundamentals of Thought Course
- Jayden Smith – Children’s Communication Course
7 July Newsletter: 11 Graduates
- Susan Kleijnhans Advanced Procedures and Axioms Extension Course
- Marius Wessels Dianetics, the Original Thesis Extension Course
- Pat von Fintel Scientology 8-8008 Extension Course
- Anthony Prolad Hubbard Dianetics Foundation Director Mini Hat
- George Prentice Purification Rundown
- Lee-Hazel de Bruyn Philadelphia Doctorate Course Course
- Stefan Combrinck Science of Survival Extension Course
- Rory Pimentel Learning How to Learn Course
- John Kabelo Makopo How to get Motivated course
- Paula de Freitas Learning How to Learn Course
- Irene Awuah Peasah Purification Rundown
13 July Newsletter: 8 Graduates
- Johan van der Merwe Unification Congress
- Mpho Makuwa Hubbard Dianetics Seminar
- Phillemon Mathale Hubbard Dianetics Seminar
- Judy Coetzee Purification Rundown
- Kim Lavender Purification Rundown
- Ronald Palmer Upper Indoc TRs Course
- Pat von Fintel Creation of Human Ability Course
- Cristina Hammond Purification Rundown
20 July Newsletter: 7 Graduates
- Pat von Fintel – Dianetics 55! & Fundamentals of Thought Course
- Paul Barter – Student Hat
- Mark Cronwright – Purification Rundown
- Mpho Gift Siphuma – Basic Study Manual
- Pinky Boshielo – Staff Status One
- Celia du Preez – Purification Rundown
- Peter Hayward – Purification Rundown
In graph format, this is the picture:
This graph shows a dire situation. With this level of production it is patently clear Pretoria org is in big trouble. There is simply no way they are covering even a fraction of their overheads and operating costs.
In November 2013 Pretoria announced they had sold all their Leather-Bound DMSMH books for their “Non-Existence Campaign”. At a price of R4,000 per book, this means they raked in approximately R2 Million Rand. Nine months down the line there is very little evidence of a campaign underway. Where is the money? Why is no-one taking this up with Management?
R40 Million for a beautiful big building, another R2 Million for a Non-Existence Campaign, and all of this to service approximately 9 public a week? Even if they managed by some miracle to 10x this production, they would still be on a slippery slope to oblivion.
The only straight up and vertical activity happening with Ideal Orgs is the ongoing hoodwinking of public into believing these lavish buildings are a necessity for the continued survival of Scientology.
How much longer is this going to carry on?